Existing Member?

World Nomads Travel Expo Adventures

Expo season has begun...

AUSTRALIA | Monday, 14 November 2005 | Views [1311]

Phew! What a weekend. Although we’ve been at the travel expos many times before, it was the first time for Phil and Matt and I. And what an experience it was…

Friday morning we were a little shy and reserved to start, but Nick – patron saint of all thing expo – quickly got us in the mood. Gulliver, ahem, Graham joined us on Saturday and Sunday and had a grand old time too. It was great to be able to talk to so many of you and tell you about all the great stuff we’re doing (like these awesome journals) and hear about all the wonderful trips you’re planning – some of them sounded spectacular! We hope your adventures bring you many amazing and rewarding experiences, and that maybe we’ve managed to convert you into Nomads too. We even got to meet a few of our Nomads already on the road, which was pretty cool!

Thanks to everyone that came over to chat to us, and a big shout out to all our fellow exhibitors – we’ll see you again real soon! Our next public appearance (ha ha) will be at the New York Adventures in Travel Expo at the Jacob K. Kavits Convention Center between January 13-15 2006, so if you’re in the area come down and visit – we’d love to see you there!

I’m off to finish my recovery for now (and hoping that I can actually get this blog done right this time – this is my third attempt!) In the meantime take it easy and remember kiddies – if you can’t be good, be good at it =)

Michelle

P.S. Cheers to all our new drinking buddies:

Tourism Wollongong

Port Stephens Visitor Information Centre

VodkaTrain

Backpacking South Africa

Nomads World

Newcastle Backpackers

Hunter Valley YHA / Tourism NSW

Bondi Adventure Desk / Festival of the Sun / Sundowner Holidays

Kumuka Worldwide

Eastern Trekker

Surf Camp

The Devil’s Playground

TNT Magazine

Northern Territory Tourism Commission

12:01 Backpackers

National Museum of Australia

Canberra City Accommodation

teach.NSW

Backpacker Campervans

South Australian Backpackers Industry Association

AAL Marketing

Glenelg Beach Hostel and Bar

Europe's Famous Hostels

Tags: backpackers, expo, on the road

 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.