Existing Member?

"I" EXIST

"I" EXIST

THAILAND | Monday, 14 January 2013 | Views [105]

Growing up until age 12 in a culturally and biologically diverse country like Colombia gave me a strong inclination to explore and a thirst for adventure to the unknown and what lay beyond this socially and politically conflicted but unique place. From the age of 12 until 19, I was raised and educated by Yoga monks and began my travels through South America as well as within my own psyche. I was lucky to have this opportunity, although the outcomes did not always turn out as I had expected. At 19, I travelled north, to the U.S. and my global travels began, showing me different ways of life and challenging my ability to grasp humanity but leading me to strive to find my “butterfly of perfection” through art, traditional practices and disciplines (yoga, dance, meditation….). Now, I am beginning to experience and further develop my view of the world through a camera lens. I strongly believe that personal and direct experiences empower one to document the essence of such journeys using the magic of photo media. Working and assisting a professional photographer while adventuring in the land of Oman would be an unparallel, life expanding experience—far beyond the frame of a photo.

About wisdomsearcher


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Thailand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.