Existing Member?

Swedish Diaries

The Plan

SWEDEN | Saturday, 30 April 2011 | Views [504]

The Plan is to travel to Sweden and take part in the WWOOF program from 5/8/2011 - 9/4/2011. I will travel to four farms and exchange labor, knowledge and a part of life with these families.

I will Leave from Florida towards Chicago. I have a layover for a few hours and back I fly for Sweden. I will land in Stockholm. From there I will take a bus to the cities train station. I will depart from the train in Gnesta. Their I will meet my first family for about three weeks. The farm is called Peterslund, located in the region of Södermanland, about 80 km from Stockholm. 

Wednesday, June 1, I will part from the first Family-farm and travel towards the second, in Jämtland, called Svegarden. I will take a train from Gneata and head towards Ostersund C. From there I will take a bus to Haggenas and be pick up by the second family.

Thursday, June 30, I will leave for my third farm in Närke named Bergsmossen. I will leave by train from Ostersund C towards Hallsberg stn. There I will be awaited by my third family-farm.

Although I have not purchased the train ticket to my fourth farm or return to the airport yet, I have researched it and I should leave the third farm on Sunday July 31 towards Varberg. The farm is called Goti and the family has already confirmed with me that they will pick me up also at the train station.

I should also return to the airport in Stockholm C, with a stop in Gothenberg for a train switch, during the night of September third. I will have to take a bus the train station to the airport. The morning of the fourth I will be on route for America.

The plan is explore, see, taste, work,exchange, risk and countless other things this world has to offer to a boy who is trying to understand himself. The only plan is to constantly go elsewhere than the plan. Only then can anything be worth it.

Wilson

 

About wilsondeboise


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Sweden

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.