Existing Member?

Ladies of Leisure

Where and when should we go?

AUSTRALIA | Monday, 26 November 2012 | Views [267] | Comments [1]

Soooo... in the space of one year we have become "civilised", bought a house and now we think it is a good idea to head off for a wee while.. Crazy? I think so.

We initially wanted to start in South America, BUT... to throw a spanner into the works, albeit a delightful spanner, Chazzy decides to get up the duff and we can not bear to wait longer than necessary to meet baby Simba (as we have already lovingly dubbed it). This lead us to make the decision to head off a bit earlier than the original plan of March, arriving in Cambridge in Mid January so we can meet and play with the new bundle!

So first stop Europe? Hmm sure fire way for us to run out of money yes? But thats ok - we will just do a bit of couch surfing and stay with friends who are long overdue a visit! Perfecto!

Then at long last, four years after our initial plans were being put into place, we will hit the shores of the fabulous continent of South America! Woohoo! Bring it on! Much better place for us to be saving some pingas!

Tags: planning

 

Comments

1

Woo hoo!

  Courtney Nov 26, 2012 3:45 PM

About wifeysabroad


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.