Existing Member?

Nikki Rose Hey, this is my journal following all my trips whether they be local or abroad!

My Scholarship entry - My Kind of Adventure

WORLDWIDE | Monday, 15 October 2012 | Views [436] | Scholarship Entry

My brother and I created this documentary based on personal experiences. Moving from the outback to the coast during our teenage years spurred the travel bug inside of us and the appreciation of different sceneries. So it is a combination and tribute to our beautiful home Wollongong as well as to the world.

I have filmmaking experience on various short films and web series, as well as filming concerts, music videos for hens parties and behind the scenes features. Richard, an aspiring actor, has performed in plays, short and feature films as featured roles and an extra.

Our ambitions are to enlighten our audience with information that is different, new or challenges their perspective. We want to make people aware of things that they may not already know since this can effect the world in a micro and macro sense.

Winning this competition would be a dream come true! We get to do what we love to do; we would be ecstatic and determined to make the best and the most out of the experience. Up at dawn filming, seeing everything we can til the wee hours of the morning. As artists, this is our fuel to do the be our best and to keep striving for better.

Tags: Travel Film Scholarship 2012

About whylackie


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Worldwide

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.