Existing Member?

Beaches and Elephants

Stuck...

THAILAND | Tuesday, 24 July 2007 | Views [586] | Comments [1]

So basically, we are stuck in thailand... don't get me wrong, it's not a bad place to be stuck!  we've spent the last couple days riding around a gorgeous island on a motorbike looking for waterfalls and beaches.  it is gorgeous here, and i am havng so much fun with jason.  but our travel agent is pretty hopeless about us getting confirmed for a flight before the 7th of august...

please keep praying for kathy, jason's mom.  her biopsy is today and she should get resulst in the next few days.  also please pray that i can get jason home to her soon.  if it comes down to it, we'll just go sit in the bkk airport until we get a flight (which will be okay bc we just bought the new Harry Potter book! yes, we found it in english on a little island in thailand!!!)

okay that's about it for today, i'll keep you updated. 

oh we finally did find our waterfall today and it was great!  we climbed up it and there were butterflies everywhere flying all around us!  i'll definitely get the pics up as soon asap!  it may be from bangkok before i find a computer that will let me... 

hope everyone is having fun wherever you are!

thanks so much for your prayers!  they are much needed.

Tags: Friends

Comments

1

I MISS U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope Jason's mom's stuff comes out ok and I hope that he's doing alright with it and all....but I MISS U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol I hope you get to find a flight soon and I am (again) jealous of you that you have the Harry Potter! I'm so gonna have to borrow that! Love ya!!!!!!!!!

  Heather Jul 26, 2007 8:22 AM

About webbnat


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Thailand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.