Existing Member?

Andrew does The Americas "Travellers, there is no path, paths are made by walking" Antonio Machado (Spanish writer 1875-1939)

Esteli

NICARAGUA | Monday, 13 August 2007 | Views [335]

   Spending a few days in Esteli with Simon, Lydia and Claire. It´s great being with them and enjoying the luxuries of a Esteli, constant electric power, relatively regular water and decent restaurants, internet, heaven! We had dinner with Matt and Kerry, Kelly, Lydia and Si, I even risked trichinosis and ate some pork ahumado. After we played ping pong for the rest of the evening with Esli. It is Simons and Lydias goodbye party tomorrow and Abner and I arrnaged a mariachi band and a gigantona y enano cabezon, should be fun!


On Tuesday I will probably be going to Jinotega and stay with Dominique and Nuria, I´m sooo looking forward to settling in Jinotega. This weekend we have the assembly in Managua and the pioneer meeting, happy days.

Should be visiting Bonanza some time next week, I´m getting all my travelling in and trying to get plenty of friends while I´m free. I´m going to need the friends when I´m all on my own in Jinotega.


Went preaching today in Cocos, the shanty town area of Esteli, good job we were wearing trainers, the mud got up to your ankles. Ministry was great every door was a smile, text and nice conversation.

Tags: Relaxation

About wanderkarm


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Nicaragua

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.