Existing Member?

Living Totally through travel

The Awe of Adventure

INDIA | Tuesday, 12 May 2015 | Views [76] | Scholarship Entry

Your spirit is with you in all the world. Pay attention as you plant one foot in front of the other. Every step is a story. The cultural ground you walk on has it's place. As a wanderer The experience of that moment is the journey. When in it, I feel the significance of why I am alive, why I am here. The people of the world, every corner, every background all are significant in why we are here. Making eye contact confirms this. Supporting each other in whatever way is 'family'. Freedom to 'be' when I'm unknown is my spirit recognizing the bliss of existence. I take the hearts of all in my memory and have them close to the place where I am. 'Listened to' when I find a toque on the edge of the Himalayas as I reach the source of the Ganges and the rain comes. The universal spirit is in tune with my personal spirit. I know I am one with everyone. I have no fear because we will all have fear. Lonely, love, life, they are all one.................

Tags: 2015 Writing Scholarship

About wanderingsophie


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about India

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.