Existing Member?

Travel It

My Huautlco Vacation

MEXICO | Thursday, 23 April 2015 | Views [86]

After years of visiting popular Mexican hot spots like Puerto Vallarta, Cozumel, Mexico City, and Cancun (all amazing by the way) some friends told us about Huatulco and how amazing their trip there was. So being as adventurous as we are, we booked our next vacation to Huatulco Mexico and are extremely happy that we did. 

With most of our adventures we enjoy soaking up the sun on the beach, exploring local activities and sites as well as enjoying local culture. This trip was no different, and after looking at all the accommodation options available we decided to stay in a Huatulco vacation rental, which really helped us get out and enjoy the local culture and foods in a way that we likely never would have at a resort.

We stayed for about 3 weeks, and were fortunate enough to enjoy amazing weather almost every day. With such good weather we did just about anything you could imaging.  Visited many of the local shops and restaurants, did some yoga outdoors, took a bike ride along the coast, did a ton of sightseeing, relaxed on the beautiful beaches and the list goes on and on. Honestly, I was shocked at how many activities one can take part in, too many to do in one stay... even a 3 week stay!

I wanted to share this quick summary of our time in Huatulco in hopes that anyone reading this will learn about wonderful little secret destination that ended up providing the best vacation I have ever been on, and one that I will recommend to anyone looking for a great vacation.

Tags: huatulco

About waltwane


Follow Me

Where I've been

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Mexico

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.