Existing Member?

the mountains of life

An indian summer

CANADA | Sunday, 23 August 2015 | Views [236] | Scholarship Entry

Hi, my name is Jay william and I'm a young man that grew up in the country side of a small village in Canada. I grew up with an artistic vision of the world. Once I got into college, i crossed the path of cinema and photography. I studied filmmaking a few years and those were the best years of my life. Right after I finished school, I worked a bit to gather some money so I could travel seeing as I did a lot when I was young. This time I wanted to experiment it by myself. I left for two months backpacking around Europe and discovering new cultures and beautiful places. Now that I'm back, I could not get rid of this love for images, frames and all that light that makes anything you see so beautiful. I signed up for another photography class to enhance my vision even more of one of the important elements of a movie. That is the image, the frame and light. I cannot stop learning and discovering or else I feel empty. I think Colombia is a beautiful country and I would love to discover even more of it. I love the mountains, to discover new people and experiences and a good story. Also, I'm passionate and I think it would be a amazing trip to live. I love to travel and to do filmmaking. So if ever you are looking for a candidate and there's still a place, I would be honoured the take place in your team and live all that marvellous adventure that is coming up with you.

Tags: 2015 Film Scholarship to Colombia

About walkintheresteps


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Canada

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.