Existing Member?

Use All The Five Sense To See The World

My Scholarship entry - Seeing the world through other eyes

WORLDWIDE | Monday, 23 April 2012 | Views [128] | Scholarship Entry

Use All The Five Sense To See The World


Doing some journey is like looking for a new experience. The atmosphere that we can feel is about how to valued all the God`s made and also struggle to find the meaning of life.

In my opinion, every destination in any other place in this world that we visit, is a school. Because for me, every place is a school. Every school teach us not about `what if`, but about `what is`. That destination will always be meaningful if we can learn something new from it. Its not just talking about the experience, but also talks about spend your several time in the beautiful moment.

I was made my journey in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, and Cambodia, a year ago. I saw many things about culture, habits, and doing some little journey of seeing the part of the world.

Wherever your foot step forward to looking for something different, i called it a journey. Not only when we feel the scenery, the food, the facilities, the culture, but we have to know about the people. Especially, the local people, with all the custom, the habits, and how they can struggle to face their life. We can see it. Feel it. Learn form it. Write it. And then share it.

See the world with all your feelings. You can use all the the five sense in our body that you have. Use your eyes to see it. Your ears to hear it. Your mouth to dig the information about it. Your foot to learn more and go far, and don’t forget to you’re your heart to balancing all of them. Not just your eyes can tell the beautiful of the word, but also all sense. And all that what you see and find, is always have a reason.

And the last but not least, in doing some journey, sometimes, you don’t have to think too much. Just go everywhere where your heart takes you. The destination is never be a place, but it’s a new way of seeing thing! Lets see the world, through the other eyes.

Tags: Travel Writing Scholarship 2012

About viniarizqi


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Worldwide

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.