Existing Member?

vikings

Bones

BAHRAIN | Wednesday, 19 November 2014 | Views [172]

Bones Season 9 DVD Box Set describes the character's angry,happy,sad including every criminal or dead,some of them are bitter, forbear, plain and some reborn's happiness and warm happy life.

Brennam is no doubt the most interesting role in the show.she is very sensible and cool thinking and strong logic analysis,she always be with some bloody dead and white bones.her job is finding some clues the other people couldn't be found on the dead body.maybe she is good at upholding science and has steeping in,however,for some normal things in daily life and she always haven't any idea.because it is why she is
cute,because of it,she and her partner Booth's cooperation are very interesting,they quarrel,reconcile and cooperate and fall in love with each other finally.

But the role Angela is my favourite,she is an arbitrary,vigorous and resolute and has sensitive feeling and thinking for everything around of her.she is an active girl,makes the show shine.because there are always many strange scientist and high wise people in the show.she is more saucy and true than Brennam.

Every case has a criminal and a dead,almost showing a normal person's life in 40 minutes,these men and women to protect brother and replace the offense on herslfe.maybe not every case has a good result,the smile with tears,the cry with heartbreaking,but we always be moved by these normal feelings in these cases.we didn't experienced in person.the sad and happy in the show is the same as the real life.

Tags: booth

About vikings


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Bahrain

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.