Existing Member?

Sempu Island, beautiful beach

Sempu Island,Indonesia

INDONESIA | Thursday, 19 April 2012 | Views [958] | Scholarship Entry

On June, 2011, I and friends went to Sempu Island. It is located in Sumbermanjing Wetan, Malang , East Java Indonesia. Malang is a mountain area, it has a beautiful scenery, public recreation and parks. We can see the glitter light of the city from it. The sky is very clear, far from pollution. Fortunately, we went there when the full moon, it adds the beauty night. Ah, it really wonderful night. When the fog comes, we couldn’t see the road. The limited sight is about 200 meters. We stopped in Sendang Biru, we could feel the sea wind blew not strong. then we continued Journey to Sempu Island by boat. it's fee about IDR 100.000 per boat. Sempu island is a small and beautiful island, that have a white sand beach and blue water.Then we ride the boat for15 minutes. To reach the beach, we should walk though the forest. This is one of the natural preserves so we must keep them clean. We walked in slippery road,so wear sport shoes or boot .The shining from the sun only could reached little the forest. We heard sound from birds and insects.
When we near to the beach, we could hear the sound of the rumble of the sea wave,it adjacent to Indian Ocean. The beach is formed by escaping sea water. The white sand, the blue water, shallow, small wave, calm, make it really lovely beach. Fatigue from walks through the forest will be revealed by seeing the beautiful of the beach. You will never regret that you have struggled to reach it. We could enjoy swim in that beach. Sometimes there were a photographer and the models took the picture, and some local people search fish or lobster.
We climbed the rock that surrounded the beach. The strong wave and wind give great sensation.
By seeing the great place, it makes me thanks to God, that give me an eyes to see, an ear to hear, heart to feel, body that help me reach this place.This journey, not only give me pleasure, but make us closer to God and have turning point to my life.

Tags: beautiful beach, indonesia, sempu island

 

About viekasari


Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Indonesia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.