Existing Member?

vids collection

Agra dream views

INDIA | Friday, 5 July 2013 | Views [296]

Taj Mahal, agra called as one of the 7 wonder of world which does'nt need introduction. An immensive beautiful structure made as a symbol of love and devotion.

Taj Mahal, agra called as one of the 7 wonder of world which does'nt need introduction. An immensive beautiful structure made as a symbol of love and devotion.

This was one of my most pleasurable trip. People have almost seen Taj in so many ways..some by pictures, few by movies and few by theirseleves aswell. but i think this special monument is different in every visit. Its really wonderful. and have lots of stories along with it. and the most famous and popular one is the love story of Shahjahan and mumtaj. By the time of begining of this historical monument Mr shahjahan had just a single vision in his eye i.e. to built something very specular and unique which can never built again in future. May it was the reason the artists who made this place are still unknown. thousands of sculptures and fine engineers of indian historical glory picked up from all though out the world, from italy, afganistan, oman, etc. There might be only people would had been aware about the real truth of this high class building also have a draw back sighn inside it. which is still uncurable i.e. the water, it is still a mystry or a myth for people from where it comes on over the queen's coffin.... there are still lots of part of this building which are slightly touched like the mosques which were built on three directions of this monument, height of building from yamuna river's bank, leaning towers across four corners of this building and lots more. Keep in interest will tell few more interesting stories in my next story blog but i am running little short with time. only 2 mins left to post for this competion which i can not afford to loose at my best and passionate dreams of photography and writing.

Tags: car and moto racing, dinning, horse riding, photography, sports, sun rises, sun sets, tracking, valley

About vids

beautiful sunset in west corner with moving charping birds.

Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about India

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.