Existing Member?

All Around the World or the Myth of Fingerprints

Countdown

USA | Saturday, 13 October 2012 | Views [200]

Just 19 days until my 23 hour flight departs for Asunción, Paraguay! It will be both my first time south of the Equator and my first time residing in a landlocked country! This blog will be my first and only attempt at documenting my journey for future reference. I can't make any promises, but I intend to put forth effort toward updating this journal frequently for all of my fans and colleagues (I sure hope that statement was ambigious enough!).

In between wrestling jaguars and swimming in Laguna Blanca, I have commited to a 3 month research internship studying the herpetofauna of Paraguay. I will be operating out of a biological research station under the guidance of professional scientists and ultimately have the chance of publishing my research in an academic journal. I'll be sure to include more specific details of my research once I consult with the onsite herpetologist and formally outline and design my project. That's all for now, hasta luego!

About vanhevel


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.