Existing Member?

A World of Rambling Tales A collection of thoughts, sights, experiences and ideas generated through the ongoing traveling extravaganza of my life and times.

Another NBD Whirlwind Tour

CANADA | Wednesday, 9 April 2008 | Views [440]

So another whilwind tour has taken place. I haven't been able to even keep up with the journal since so much has happened since the 2nd of April.

I flew to Montreal on April 1rst for meetings and took a quick jaunt to Chicago on the 2nd and 3rd. Didn't even get time to get to the blues clubs since Larry and I were quite busy prepping for meetings. Got back to Montreal for a workday at the head office and drove down to Ottawa for the weekend.

In the meanwhile, I became a Grand Papa (or Bon Papa as I prefer to be referred to since it then extend what I've come to know as a long line of tremendous people in my life and wish to continue the trend) on friday April 5th 2008. Isabelle Rae was born at 1:50AM a healthy baby girl landing in at a respectable 7lbs 7ounces. Unfortunately I was not there to see her but I will be holding her in my arms as of thursday April 10th.

I had meetings in Ottawa on April 7th and flew to Toronto to drive down to Sarnia for meetings on the 8th and 9th of April. I got to Toronto last night and looking forward to getting back home in High River on the 9th.

Just trying to keep up to my schedule is a challenge.

 

About van_neste


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Canada

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.