Existing Member?

A World of Rambling Tales A collection of thoughts, sights, experiences and ideas generated through the ongoing traveling extravaganza of my life and times.

Ready... Get Set... Gooooooooooooooo!

MEXICO | Sunday, 16 March 2008 | Views [413]

<B>The Pierre & Sharon Mayan Escapade and Extravaganza...<B>

The Pierre & Sharon Mayan Escapade and Extravaganza...

It's a trip and a half. Last minute deal, planning from the seat of our pants and off we go to the Mayan Riviera. We certainly wish family and friends were able to participate... but alas it was not to be.

We fly off this evening at 10:45pm from Calgary on a direct flight to Cancun. We've rented a Jeep Rag Top for the occasion and will make our way to the Blue Bay Esmeralda resort by 5:30am Cancun time.

We are so looking forward to escaping the snow that littered the streets of High River this morning. Sitting at -3 this morning was bearable due to the fact that the weather site quoted the temperature of Playa Del Carmen at a balmy 29 degrees and sunny for the extended week forecast.

Got to go load up the car as we will be dining with Gary and Candice this evening and they will chauffeur us to the airport on time.

Ta Ta for Now......

About van_neste


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Mexico

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.