Existing Member?

scandinavia and beyond

planing almost complete

NEW ZEALAND | Wednesday, 24 January 2007 | Views [636]

i fly out of akld to bangkok then onto stockholm on 15th april 07.i decided not to stop over anywhere this time, having been to thailand b4 so splashed out and booked business class.I am going to stay at the citybackpackers in stockholm for 2 nights then get the night train up to narvik in northern norway..from here to romso...lakselv...karasjok..husky camp....3 days enjoying the dogs and people in the artic circle.

my journey then leaves karasjok,  onto tromso..to bodo...to trondheim..to bergen..to oslo and then maybe fly out of stockholm or copenhagen to edinburgh...all my accomodation and flights etc have been confirmed and paid for up to flying into bodo..i am finding it difficult to book a train seat from bodo to trondheim, on the 'www.nbs.no' site using my scan rail pass so i will wait and do the booking when in narvik...unless anyone has any tips on how to do the booking on line...

and thats about it...i have paid a deposit on my paris to rome trip which ties in with my flight back to nz...so exciting!!

Tags: solo travel

About vallynz


Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about New Zealand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.