Existing Member?

ANV

The Secret Charm of the Toilet

GREECE | Friday, 24 July 2015 | Views [264] | Scholarship Entry

I was born in Athens and lived in several cities. I have studied Economics and worked as a communications consultant in an advertising agency. Currently, I live in Bournemouth UK where I am about to finish my MA in Directing Digital Film. I have directed two short films and numerous other projects. At the moment I am at the phase of post production for my third short film called “the life of a sober man”. So far in my life I have been extremely lucky.I was born in a middle class family in Greece and managed to travel, study and general have a good time without many hardships. I understood that I was lucky and for that reason I decided not to throw away the opportunity of pursuing my dream career in film and for that reason I left my job as an account executive in an advertising company and started something new. My obligation of course is now to return that fortune to the society through the films and projects that I might be lucky enough to make in my life. The filming assignment in Columbia will be the beginning of an inspirational journey that I would like to begin through the filming of documentaries that can change the point of view of at least one person.

Tags: 2015 Film Scholarship to Colombia

About vallindras


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Greece

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.