Existing Member?

Memories Of Asia

Memories Of Asia

INDIA | Wednesday, 12 August 2015 | Views [219] | Scholarship Entry

I am a 20 year old french girl that grew up in Carcassonne, a small town with a big castle located in the South of France for the first seventeen years of my life. After obtaining my literature license I decided to move on to Toulouse and begging my studies in a Business school.

I’ve always loved traveling and photography and am extremely lucky to have parents who share the same passions. They have always encouraged me to do what I love and have been there to support my many decisions. The most important thing to us is being happy and enjoying what we do in life. I refuse to be normal because life should not fall into normality, it should be everything but!

That is why when they told me they were leaving France to travel around Asia for a year, I did not hesitate long (about two minutes, and then realising haha) I decided to design my website vagabones.com and start my journey.
It has been the most amazing experience of my life, i found myself, i think my video Memories Of Asia which is the summary of my travel show how happy i was.

Since i came back one year ago, i'm living in Barcelona where i work and learn spanish, i'm planning to leave spain for Italia in few months, than when i'll speak italian moove somewhere else, and having the most amazing life without stop make films and photography to keep memories about all the great things that happen in my life everyday. I like sharing that with the world.

Tags: 2015 Film Scholarship to Colombia

About vagabones


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about India

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.