Existing Member?

unpack you fears and pack for your dreams :the Exodus

Kasserine teashing us the art of Resistance 2011

THAILAND | Sunday, 17 May 2015 | Views [202] | Scholarship Entry

« I am a lover of truth, a worshipper of freedom, a celebrant at the altar of language and purity and tolerance".

When the fundamental beauty is sorely ,grossly ,heinously offended by poverty ,confined by deprivation and suffocated by sadness.

Kasserine is an old story of a perpetual fighting, struggling and resisting against those so-called leaders.

A story of a doleful child who lives kilometers far away from his school, everlasting weeping of burned forests and deplorable buried souls.

How can I forget the tears of a melancholic saga of those killed youth…



How comes I smile and forget those wistful thoughts flying in the top of the Chaanbi Mountain.

People seem to forget ,about to forget and they forgot…

They forgot that Kasserine may seem as any other internal region but for me it is the land of freedom ,of raised voices for justice and liberty.

Each day ,I thank God for making me belong to this blessing land where modesty ,mercifulness and forgiveness are the ambrosia of their divine souls.

Today,I remember our soldiers who were slaughtered while serving their country.



Brutality, ferociousness, , viciousness these are the trinity of these malicious ,malevolent and cruel terrorists who wanted not only to escalate violence in Tunisia but to take revenge as well from the land of warriors and Ali ben Ghdhehem .



Excuse my English today ,I just want to express my grandiose love and commitment to make Kasserine’s voice heard .

I want to conclude with this quote which I found quite expressive :” “The worst that could happen to us is that we have to die, and since that is already our unalterable fate, we are free; those who have lost everything no longer have anything to fear.”

Tags: 2015 Writing Scholarship

About vaccum


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Thailand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.