Existing Member?

US & I

US & I

USA | Thursday, 28 May 2015 | Views [126] | Scholarship Entry

I am writing about a love story between a young journalist (Fabio) and a brilliant student (Matilde), who has gone to study cinema in LA straight after they met in Barcelona. That day they did not know anything about each other and after sex they decided not to say a word about their identities, even their names.
The main problem is that Fabio has a girlfriend (Sara), who does not know anything about the flirt and lives in Italy with him, working as PR for events. Moreover also Matilde has a boyfriend (Luca), who works as photographer and, surprisingly, as Sara's co-worker. Unfortunately, at the party for Sara's degree, Fabio and Matilde accidentally met each other and freaked out.
So Fabio needs to find Matilde in order to understand what he feels for her, and if he should leave Sara. Given that the cheapest ticket from Italy to the US is a special offer for Las Vegas, Fabio will then have to find the fastest way to get to LA with every possible transportation: bus, hitch-hiking, train and even a hot-air balloon will help him to reach his final destination. But, once there, what will Matilde do? And Sara and Luca? Will they ever find out?

A modern “On the road” is going to begin and you could help me to make it real!

Tags: 2015 Writing Scholarship

About usa


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.