Existing Member?

My Story

My adventure, My life

INDIA | Monday, 7 September 2015 | Views [269] | Scholarship Entry

I grew up in a middle class family in India and I was cultured in an environment where traditional patriarchal norms still relegate females to secondary status. Since childhood I was very sporty and adventurous and because of this in adulthood, I had to face the harsh society where mostly women are not allowed to travel alone and they are looked down upon.I want to win this scholarship as this scholarship will give me an opportunity to have different vision towards experiencing life and will let me portrait my travel out of a film or documentary.Winning this scholarship will open the door for me to breath under the blue sky and allow me to see myself as a film maker.I should be chosen for this scholarship as I want to place myself in completely different surroundings from home which will give new perspectives to my life. I should win this scholarship as I think that I can set an inspiration to millions of people who just give up their hopes and keep their dream of travelling back in their mind but can never fulfil.

Tags: 2015 Film Scholarship to Colombia

About untoledstory


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about India

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.