Existing Member?

Universal Mind

The begining of the end

COLOMBIA | Wednesday, 19 August 2015 | Views [234] | Scholarship Entry

I feel this is the opportunity that I have attracted to my life, I am from Boston but my background is Colombian, both my parents are Colombian. I've been visiting Colombia since I was 6 and every time I was about to go back there was a gut feeling inside me that just never wanting to leave. So when I turned 17 I decided to stay. Ive been living in Colombia for the past 6 years, here is were I met my pasion which is film, and since that happen I promised Colombia that one day I would do a documentary or a film honoring there rich culture and everything that it has done for me, because as a foreigner I feel the world doesn't know Colombia like they should. The sweet people, the unbelievable mountains that surround valleys, beautiful nature that exist on each corner of this country is breathtaking and the immense natural resources that Colombia has due to there diverse topographic position is for any country to envy. Thats no wonder many private company`s come and exploit Colombians natural resources (which is sad) but thats another subject. Either way we are all one and we all should make an effort to protect and cherish what this country has to offer and the world for that matter. My soul feels such a grate joy that this opportunity even exist in my lifetime, and with humbleness I would love to be a part of this project and learn from others. To sume this up I am currently an aspiring independent film director/scriptwriter and on the side a freelance video producer. Thanks!

Tags: 2015 Film Scholarship to Colombia

About universalcitizen


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Colombia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.