Existing Member?

mydream

My Scholarship entry - Seeing the world through other eyes

WORLDWIDE | Tuesday, 17 April 2012 | Views [196] | Scholarship Entry

Have a dream it’s amazing thing. Have a dream make me be a better human with willpower so it can come true soon. Exploring the world was my latent dream since long time ago. Standing new places that has not ever unexpected before. Reveals the other side from the country I visit. Learn to understand the culture and customs of people who have different nations with me, also establish friendships with their. But not a few people who look down to me and thought I was crazy because that dream. But to me it does not matter, I made all the ridicule be my motivation to keep trying. Someone ever said to me the have to have the highest dream so that God would hold it, and I believe it. The desire of strong will be able to encourage someone to make a greater effort than it self. The continued development of technology little more help seeing the world through others eyes. Almost every thing that we want to know is in the fruit of the progress of the world which we call the internet. Just by typing the keywords on the browser, then many things that we are looking for come from any source. By reading a collection of words they write, making my mind to imagine the beauty of the shape of a place they described.

Tags: Travel Writing Scholarship 2012

About uchichan


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Worldwide

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.