Existing Member?

Life movement

My Scholarship entry - My Kind of Adventure

WORLDWIDE | Saturday, 13 October 2012 | Views [214] | Comments [4] | Scholarship Entry

I was going to shoot a story in my town,but I noticed that my kind of adventure was better shot in my travels,specially because my adventure is the mix of different activities. My purpose was to show you my happiness while I'm shooting,to the rhythm of music, with an funny touch.

My experience was acquired with Windows Movie Maker on my own,just because I love cinema.Then I learnt with iMovie.It bothers me because sometimes I have good ideas in mind that I cannot do with that kind of programs,I would love to learn how to use Premiere and stop having converting,creating and quality problems.I make always edited videos of my travels,mainly for my family and friends, to make them cry (positively) or smile :) I have no professional filmmaking experience.I have a non-famous family or friends, so no contacts in cinema neither TV.

I would love to run my own TV travel program in the future,I have worked on an original idea that is different from the current existing programs.If I get this opportunity,I will have an incredible foundation to look easier for contacts and achieve my dream.

Filmmaking is the footprint of the turbulent experiences of life.
Let's move with Rio!

Tags: Travel Film Scholarship 2012

Comments

1

Hi there,

We can't see your video because of copyright issues.

Alicia
WorldNomads.com

  scholarships Oct 19, 2012 4:29 PM

2

Hello!

Thank you for let me know that.

I just accepted the copyright issue on my video, try again to see if it works.

If not, I can send you my video via 'YouSendIt' to your email.

  Roberto Cano Lopez Oct 20, 2012 1:23 AM

3

With all the videos I have on Youtube, I never had this problem, I'm not lucky at all. I don't know how many time is going to take to be seen again after my confirmation of the rights used, so please give me your email and I send you the video.

  Roberto Cano Lopez Oct 20, 2012 5:54 AM

4

Hi Roberto, you can email me at scholarships@worldnomads.com. - Alicia

  scholarships Oct 25, 2012 9:58 AM

About turbulences


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Worldwide

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.