Existing Member?

My footsteps

Buenos Aires

ARGENTINA | Tuesday, 7 October 2008 | Views [453] | Comments [1]

Hey! I arrived safe and sound to BA, Almalija and Robin met me at the airport and we went out site seeing near the hostel. They had met Dave Matthews in the cemetary the day before and found out that he was playing in the big Pepsi music fest thats on right now. So we headed out to see him. Excellent concert!! Ive never seen anybody so happy to be on stage, the crowd was crazy though, little fear of being trampled!! The next day we went into La Boca which is a super brightly coloured neighbourhood, all the buildings are covered in artwork and we watched a tango show. Then went out to a nightclub for some dancing, late night though as it doesnt even start til 2! Sunday was very exciting as we went out to a soccer game, Boca Vs La Plata, we lost but the crowd was great! Its been busy and id love to catch up on sleep but there is something going on everynight. We started Spanish school today, which we will take all week and is great so tonight we are cooking a dinner with new friends and going to be earlier... before 2!

 

Comments

1

Hi Teresa! glad to hear things are going well.. we are getting your updates from your folks but notice you blog is lagging behind!!

  Ron & Eleanor Oct 23, 2008 9:53 AM

About tspani


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Argentina

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.