Existing Member?

SAVANA

Documentary Scholarship 2011 entry

WORLDWIDE | Thursday, 16 June 2011 | Views [747] | Comments [1] | Scholarship Entry

The story of the film aims at giving awarness that all living creatures have the same right to keep alive by keep getting food. when the disaster come, there is no reason for not doing something , no exceptedly for the wild animal and pets. What is previously seems impossible to do, if fact come true as long as there is a strong will and motivation. even a disaster can open the windows of love and care between human and animal.

The production process took less than a week on november 2010. I started the film making by doing observation, interview, absorbing information and data from subject. then doing a shoot taking. everyday I made a list of shoot element that I had to take.

I want to be a professional film maker who has style, ability to process strong message as well as interesting and deep approach of telling story. If finally I win this competition, I will take it as a good chance to improve capacity and skill in making documentary film. Hopefully in the upcoming future, I will give interesting touch and colour in every film I make which gives deep inspiration to the film public audience.

Tags: #2011Video, Travel Documentary Scholarship 2011

Comments

1

I like the sound mixing.
Well done and good luck, Bro.

  zaki habibi Jun 16, 2011 2:57 PM

About trigunawan


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Worldwide

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.