Existing Member?

Community Project Travel The story of my World Expeditions trip to fix a ‘run down’ school in Nepal including painting the building, repairing the roof, replacing the floor and installing blackboards in the classrooms.

Positive Footprints

NEPAL | Sunday, 17 September 2006 | Views [3614] | Comments [2]

12 people, 3 days and 1 school. A documentary about a community project trek deep into the Himalaya to help restore a school. World Nomads and community project travel partner World Expeditions have linked up together to demonstrate how a small number of people can make a big difference - and find adventure in all kinds of travel.

As many of you know, World Nomads sponsored me on this amazing trip to carry along my video equipment and document the whole experience. After many late nights and much love, this then is the result.

Footprints Documentary

If you enjoy it, please mark it as a favourite on YouTube because if it is seen enough times, I think World Nomads will do more of these.

Enjoy!

Trent
Sydney, Sept 2006.

Tags: Responsible travel

Comments

1

This video is wonderful, informative and very easy to understand. It makes me want to chase my own dream of helping village with something that I have taken for granted: education.
Keep up the great work!

  Anita Feb 4, 2007 8:52 AM

2

Hi, when is your next trip. I have holiday's 1st to 13th April, anywhere I can go and help someone?

  Mark Wallis Feb 26, 2007 1:02 AM

About trent


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Nepal

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.