Existing Member?

Discover Padang

Feel the tropical nature

INDONESIA | Wednesday, 27 May 2015 | Views [177] | Scholarship Entry

People love unique places. They always try to discover miracles of nature and enjoy from them. "Travel to Padang" is the first nostalgia of my life. I want to describe my awesome admirations and share with you a cruise experience of mine. There are really wonderful green nature, high mountains which is above clouds, a pure waterfall which comes down over the rocks from a great height, unbelievable panorama and incredible beaches. I was with my friends who came from around the world at that time. While we were going to hotel by bus, some of us were singing, others were taking pictures, another one of us was playing guitar. When we came to hotel, I looked at outside from my window and saw a valley where was situated among mountains. Cliffs of them were above clouds and invisible as if they were a bridge between the earth and sky. That day evening it was raining. It was the first time in my soul I felt a whisper of tropical rain, as though, it wanted to tell me something. For the moment I forgot about my ordinary lifestyle as addicted to drugs. I do not like taking pictures. Therefore I tried to see and feel the marvels of nature. When I went to beach. I asked myself: “How beautiful it is here!” The waves inspired me to live more and be happy. Surely this inspiration is a remarkable travel treasure for me. In my opinion, our life is a journey, the discovering and the feeling happiness. Because, a journey is temporary as our life.

Tags: 2015 Writing Scholarship

About traveltopadang


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Indonesia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.