Existing Member?

travelmyincreation

My Travel My Love

INDIA | Wednesday, 14 May 2014 | Views [92] | Scholarship Entry

Having been ispired by friends of my sister from MEXICO that they will reach India to travel here & we will have to accompany with them. i was highly enthused when i saw the message on fb of my sister.Finally they arrived at our home at Delhi after ten days after their message .They were one boy & two girls We welcomed them with a great thrill & excitement as it was first time that we were greeting the people whom we never seen before but in pics. All of us were glad to see one another.We chalked out our plan to visit Kashmir in India.We got our air tickets & hotel accomodation booked in advance from Delhi as it was absolutely necessary for us before going there to avoid any kind of inconvenience.

As per our schudule we reached there by flight & stayed at hotel in the night.I was taking keen interes to listen them & was also admiring them as a curious arose in me to know more & more about them I woke in the morning with a surprise when one of the friends shouted WONDERFUL KASHMIR & pulled the curtains from glass wall We amused the Sun rising behind the mountains covered with snow & spreading the very romantic light in yellow orange colour & the fragance of flower made us so happy n romantic that we hughed each other without any shy as we know each other since long.After sometime all of us gathered n went for sight seeing in car .During travel all of us mixed up & ignorance confusion differences racism or any kind misunderstanding were gone n we have become like a family members .there was no hitch or ego among us n became very frank to one another We traveled to glacier to admire its beauty . It was so beautiful & admirable that we made a video of it for our memories In plain fields we took horse ride to admire the beauty of natural water fall from a great height.with a great noise It was so amusing & pleasing that we starred n adore them for long .

As Kasmir is a very big valley in a shape like a big bowl.Surrounding the plain surface of Kashmir all are high altitude mountains covered with snow spreaded very long & also providing cool breeze mineral water for human being .there were fruit garden loaded with fruits like apple etc.

In the night we stayed in boat house in dull lake It was so beautful scenery as the shadows of sky was in the water of lake n it was looking as the sky was unedneath of us & we are in heaven. Our friends called Kashmirr A PARADISE on earth.

Tags: 2014 Travel Writing Scholarship - Euro Roadtrip

About travelmyinspiration


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about India

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.