Existing Member?

Happy Times

Poland 2006

PORTUGAL | Saturday, 9 December 2006 | Views [497]

Hey everyone. I wanted to share my trip to Poland with you guys! I had an awesome time. Me and my husband went - it was getting chilly, but it was the only time we could both get off from work at the same time. Needless to say though, it was amazing. I've never been to Poland, so the experience was definately worth while.

I have some pictures that I've managed to edit and upload in the pics section.

We got our tickets through www.travelmix.com

Its a great site! The service was definately something that I will be using next time I book a trip, which will hopefully be next year. We got a very good package, including our airline tickets, our rental car, and the hotel. The package ended up costing us over 200 dollars less than the seven other travel agency places we checked up on...and for the same package!

I wanted to put this under the tips section of the blogs because I think that the service where you get your tickets is very important. These guys did a good job and are worth sharing with others. My trip was a 10 out of 10 for sure!

- Katie

Tags: Travel Tips

About travelingone


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Portugal

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.