Existing Member?

Spaintasticity

The Mountain Ridges

SPAIN | Tuesday, 12 May 2015 | Views [113] | Scholarship Entry

Been to Spain? Yeah, me too. The best thing about this country is the Tomatina festival. But the even better, or we can say the best travel treasure is the mountain ridges present there. I was fascinated by the ridges which appeared wherever there was no concrete, and the beaches from where I could see the steep tall islands jutting out from the sea. I was a teen when I had been there, but the memory is not faint, not even a blot.
The ridges were the first place where I went to mountaineering and trekking after my own will. The mountains of Nepal didn't interest me. I never even thought of passing out while trekking. I once thought that it may be that people passed out only when they can't inculcate the breathtaking beauty of the mountains that could be seen.
My journey to Spain left a deep impact on me. My favourite sauce, my favourite festival, my favourite country, my favourite dish, my favourite wannabe, all were decided due to the trip. I went to Spain two times after that, and am planning to do that again soon (maybe after the USA road trip).
Wait, why isn't the road trip in Spain. No big deal, there is a flight to Spain from there, isn't it?

Tags: 2015 Writing Scholarship

About travelera


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Spain

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.