Existing Member?

VRfreesouls

Memories

INDIA | Wednesday, 26 April 2017 | Views [415]

11 years of my life to live away from home with a bunch of strangers, but I grew so much and all those strangers are now my good friends and some are very close friends. Over these periods, I realized one thing about myself that I am very passionate about travelling and visiting new places and have an adventurous spirit. Especially on the hilly areas…

I think Travel and me; it's kind of a long term engagement. Traveling is best because it has fun, freedom and adventure. Some travels stories make us laugh but the best travel stories are the ones that taught you something along the road. In this journey our friendships have blossomed.

I always had a dream to travel somewhere to lonely planets with my all friends. Fortunately, I went to ladakh on a solo trip after having many discussions with my friends, unfortunately they couldn't come along because of their personal constraints. But somewhere in back of mind while I was coming back from ladakh "Life me ek baar" in sab ko lekar road trip par jaroor jaunga.(I will take these guys out for a road trip once).

What I felt that life has gone cold and lost its spark and essence. To re-ignite that old passion and spark, my friends need a shock!
Whenever I sit alone or watching some travel shows, documentary. My mind always goes into the planning mode and re-collecting all the memories which I had seen in my dream. This dream will always close to my heart and mind. It keeps telling me do something.

Now I will take you to my blissful journey where every traveler can relate OR could be their dream journey too.

Tags: road trip, trekking

About travel_engagement


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about India

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.