Existing Member?

hills

go through and survive

NEPAL | Wednesday, 27 May 2015 | Views [189] | Scholarship Entry

I always admired the grandeur and inaccessibility of mountain ranges, proudly aspiring to space, where there is no place for a man. History climbers capture and led to believe that the person may be stronger than he thinks. and that the possibilities of the human body, as well as the will and endurance of the endless ... but I want to continue the stories of its history. vspodviglo that I come to Nepal, I do not know. I have no answers to this question. I just happened to see a beautiful place with mountain views, I gathered backpack and went. mountain, which came off a beautiful view, is called - Everest. everything in her surroundings simply shouts alpizma spirit, and the feeling that the mountain looks and calls, calls just for you! I was not going to go to Everest, I just wanted to see them from afar, but three days later realized that being here, I can not even climb to the base camp, because that's so, conquer the summit of Mount Everest, and adults and children. here the lowest percentage of deaths, thousands of tourists run here every year and the trail verified centimeter. then I could not think that nature played a cruel joke and carry with them the victims of the earthquake of 7000, such that even the mighty Mount Everest at an altitude of nearly lose 3 centimeters. the night before heading to the mountains, I get a real baptism of fire. as I said, I lived in a small house with locals on the mountain. way there - almost half an hour along a narrow path. Nepal dark early and quickly, if at 7pm still light, the floor almost 8 darkness. missed the last bus, I came to the top of the path is already almost half 8 and this time started a downpour. dark, rain, storm. doing nothing is not standing on the middle of the field - to go. and then came to me consternation, fear enveloped me! because logically clear way I know is bad, can not see anything, and besides, it was washed away, the electricity does not work and even my smartphone treacherously villages. steep slopes - one step is not there and the way back will be gone. Never. lightning, which seems to beat every 10 seconds, a few meters away from me, was my salvation. She lit my way. Fear spurred adrenaline, my body has never been collected and sosredatocheno. I just said that I should walk. I came not to fall, and not slipping. Heart beating 200 beats a minute and I thought that if I could preodalet it, and one can reach the camp on Everest. the end of the first chapter)

Tags: 2015 Writing Scholarship

About toriya


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Nepal

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.