Existing Member?

Tonielle's European Adventure "It's always better on holiday, so much better on holiday. That's why we only work when... we need the money." - Franz Ferdinand

Finished work... now onto becoming a full-time backpacker!!!

AUSTRALIA | Wednesday, 6 May 2009 | Views [1158]

So I finished up at work last week... very exciting. Had some fun drinking cocktails with my work mates, and seeing Frank (our editor at work) sing me a song... you can see it above(pay special attention to the last verse... it had something to do with a comment my mum made about staying on peoples couches).

Now the most exciting recent news is that I FINALLY have my UK visa in my hot little hands... which means I'm now allowed to travel there... so my flight is booked for 13th (this wednesday)... one week away... very exciting and scary!!!

So the first stop is Kuala Lumpur - it is a stopover that I've extended for 3 nights. From there I fly onto London where I'll be for a week, then down to Paris for a week where I'll start touring France for 3 weeks. Then I'll make my way down to Spain and Portugal, being in Pamplona for the Running of the Bulls in early July (very excited about that one), back up to England to find work over the Summer holiday's and then over to meet up with the boys in Croatia in mid August for a week.

From there... it depends on the money situation. I'll either keep going onto Italy, or stop and find some more work somewhere.

Well that is where the plan is up to so far. Still so much left to organise, but I think I'm getting there.

Just wanted to share the video and my latest plans with you all.

Been partying a little with everyone to say goodbye... if you wanna see the pics... just click on this link...

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2020789&id=219300161&l=df3400921d

xoxo

Tags: planning, preparation

 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.