Existing Member?

Through the lense

Chasing the dream

SOUTH AFRICA | Thursday, 27 August 2015 | Views [267] | Scholarship Entry

Tolakele Talitha Silo is the third of four kids and a sister to five, a 21 year old daughter, friend and relative to many. She is from a village called Ndibela, 50km's from Mthatha, in the Old Transkei. She is a bubbly, kind, humble, friendly and stubborn women. Her dream to be in the media field and passion of Journalism has landed her a space in the competitive third year Rhodes University School of Journalism and Media Studies School. Inspired by the works of Journalist's like Rehad Desai, she is an aspriring TV Journalist, specifically a documentary/ film maker.

Having worked for organizations such as CueTube, a National Arts Festival coverage, the commitment in succeeding, her passion has made her miss out on resting-having no holidays.

It is then for that reason that I believe I deserve to be considered for this opportunity. Being from Eastern Cape has made me be eager to meet people as I have never really had the opportunity of meeting people that influence me to be a better person in life.

I would really be grateful if I were to be granted the opportunity.
Thank you

Tags: 2015 Film Scholarship to Colombia

About tolly


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about South Africa

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.