Existing Member?

tmch_1981's journal

12 days to go!

IRELAND | Friday, 18 December 2009 | Views [389]

We've 12 days to go until we head off to Bangkok and this is my second last day in work. The majority of the last couple of weeks and the next 12 days are being taken up with meeting friends before we leave and organising our finances and other things in relation to the house. Fabrice has his own blog on Blogger.com...it would seem that we're going to have a blogging contest. I'd better win!

Bags are semi-packed, One-Eyed Su the cat is settling into her grandparents' house, my roaming SIM has arrived and I've got my new bank cards, the original cards were robbed from my bag in London last weekend along with my camera. We've bought a brand, spanking new waterproof digital camera which were gonna have great fun with when we go snorkelling on the SE Asian beaches, expect plenty of photos!!!

I'll be posting a few pics of nights out with our friends before we leave and of Su and my lovely dog at home, Kari, just so that everyone can see my lovely pets!!

Wish us luck!

About tmch_1981


Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Ireland

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.