Existing Member?

TIMBOTAO! Damn I wish I had more time to work on this but I am in the middle of an edit for the Living Libraries....up until aug...

My Video scholarship 2010 entry

WORLDWIDE | Monday, 12 July 2010 | Views [423] | Scholarship Entry

I was involved with a local cultural festival, and they had no money to have video coverage, so I volunteered to do some vLogs for them, and mainly because I like to meet and document interesting and diverse people.  I liaised with the festival organisers to be a few events that were happening with the Guerilla Knitters to get various bits of footage and a mini interview with the artist herself.  Looked through the meetings and events and worked out of the best 3 things that I could get to in the time frame I had, and with the time I had available to me over those 3 weeks, Got to the events and videoed enough coverage to piece a story/promo piece together.  As per most shoots a lot of the people involved didn't really know what was going on,or where so just had to run with whatever I could get hold of, and sometimes literally run to another location to get there to get shots in time.

I want to travel again(I travelled all over Europe including Romania, Turkey, Greece, Albania, Macedonia, Spain, Portugal, France, Italy and UK, but now to other places in the world) and use the all the city/IT/uni/technical skills  and the adaptable "fix it with wire" countryboy skills that I have built up to make videos and weblogs that my filmmaker/firetwirler/muso/photographer creative side would be damn proud of!
www.timdennis.com.au

Tags: 2010 travel video scholarship

About timbotao


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Worldwide

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.