Existing Member?

Colombia - The B Sides of Filmmaking

Mekong Delta, Vietnam

VIETNAM | Tuesday, 1 September 2015 | Views [219] | Scholarship Entry

Since the first time I travelled by myself, on December 2007, I realizaed that was what I wanted to do for the rest of my life. But how to earn a life for travelling? That's the questions that's been bothering me ever since and, when I found photography and filmaking, I felt that somehow that was supposed to be my destinantion. Not because I'm great, because I;m special or any aother bullshit, just because I'm determined to make it happen. One year agor, I've left my job and family on this chase to become a professional filmmaker and photographer and, running the project "3em3" with two friends of mine, I've been so hapy to know that I was right. I need to travel to become better - again, not better than anybody else, but better than me before the lsat trip.

I think Is hould win because I'm gonna take advantage of every second I get the chance to spend with such a a professional like Brian Rapsey next to me. I think I should win because I'll carry the learning and the leaving of these ten days in Colombia for the rest of my life.

Tags: 2015 Film Scholarship to Colombia

About tiago


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Vietnam

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.