Existing Member?

thirtybucks adventure

The best Journey that i Ever Had

INDONESIA | Tuesday, 29 April 2014 | Views [237] | Scholarship Entry

This journey is all about my first experience to climb a mountain which i never done before because i'm a guy who love beaches so much beacuse i really enjot the sun, the sand, the wave and the water talking and when a friend of mine make a plan to climb a mountain and i ask myself do you want to do some thing new? Something you never done and my guts says YES i'm gonna do it so i ask my friend is there any space for me to join in that trip and they welcome me with a warm and friendly style, that's reallt blew me out i'm really excited. The day is come i'm so excited and also it's my first time having an adventure where i carry a huge bag a mountain bag ofcourse where i have a difficulty wearing that bag for the first time, when i step on a start line i ask my friend dude how i do carry this bag comfortably because i see you like you enjoy to carry that bag and after 1 hours walking i find my self and that bag a realationship it's really comfort and really nice so i didn't have the bag issue anymore but the obstacle didn't stop where the rain start falling make the journey felt so hard since we the only group that no one cross that way and it took 8 hours to arrive on camp ground but me and my team should face the rain, slippery road, cold weather and also sore knee but we had so much fun where we always laugh and make a joke when we fall sliding from that slippery road and the long road buat i think that i can tell you guys for sure. THAT WAS REALLY WORTH A SINGLE BREATH THAT I TOOK. that journey that i never had before has become one of my greatest adventure so far.

Tags: 2014 Travel Writing Scholarship - Euro Roadtrip

About thirtybucks


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Indonesia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.