Existing Member?

my big adventures

dubai

UNITED ARAB EMIRATES | Sunday, 20 January 2013 | Views [303] | Comments [1]

the next day my mum dragged us on her own historic tour of dubai with a rubbish map she found at the hotel (which does great sweet and sour chicken!) and we saw the creek with the dhouw's. she took us for a 3 hour 'adventure' on the metro system but i did get a new york yankee cap, so that was good... at the dubai mall.  we drank tea by the creek, which was great, to watch the boats travelling up and down then even mum got bored of walking so we went on thewater taxi to the other side of the creek where we were staying.  the creek is about as wide as the thames so quite big.

Comments

1

Great to hear about Dubai, it sounds like a fun time. I didn't know there was a creek with dhows on it - that must be very beautiful. So the adventure has begun! I hope to hear all about Sri Lanka and where and how you are living there. Don't forget to check your e mails. Do you get to read comments like this. You write very well - you make it interesting for your followers. Shall look again to get more news hopefully tomorrow.

  Nonna Jan 21, 2013 1:37 AM

About theus

me on arrival at atlantis water park

Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about United Arab Emirates

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.