Existing Member?

Flying Solo

Mekong River Vietnam/Cambodia

CAMBODIA | Tuesday, 16 March 2010 | Views [251]

Haven't posted for while. Been very tired after i get bac to the hotel from touring. Can't wait to just relax on the beach in Phu Quoc. Anyway did 1 day city tour in Saigon and that was good, then did 2 days on the Mekong River. 2 days its alright but 1 day is enough. Cambodia....what can i say about you...siem reap... what a shocker in prices especially after vietnam, another reason why i'm lookinf forward to heading back. Everything here is double or triple the prices! Its RIDICULOUS. ON the bright side...LIterally...wow this head is killing me, I have a headache since 1:30 this afternoon its not 10 PM. the temples are amazing and definitely worth the trip.....there are SOOOOOO many 307 is siem reap alone. Also a plus over here compared to vietnam is the lack of noise pollution and all those MOTOBIKES!...bit more chilled out atmosphere except for the "lady you want to buy something" "buy something""....I think they should make a shirt saying "" NO, I don't buy something"" haha like the SAMe SAME t-shirt....they need to update to this phrase.

About theshilling


Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Cambodia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.