Existing Member?

it's amaze stories that will glow you

My Travel Writing Scholarship 2011 entry - My Big Adventure

WORLDWIDE | Saturday, 12 March 2011 | Views [228] | Scholarship Entry

I love the holidays, small children, adults and even parents would like a holiday. For me the holidays are always fun. I feel happy if I can visit beautiful places that have a million could feel the charm and beauty of the earth that has been created by God.
When my first semester’s vacation at a university located in Bogor, West Java, Indonesia. This is my first experience through the holidays to many different cities within approximately 3 weeks. I'm very happy because I can spend the first half of this holiday with a variety of interesting events. Roam from one city to another, with very limited cost and knowledge about the direction of the makeshift road. But I can still enjoy my vacation adventure.
The first time, during the semester holidays, when my friend invited me to his house located in Banten. He told of all the natural beauty that was there. I was intrigued by his offer, I finally decided to vacation in a friend's house. Not in vain, while I was there all I see is the beautiful beach scenery, mountains, fields, rivers, even such a beautiful waterfall. I was so amazed and fascinated by the beauty of the scenery there, I finally decided to go home because there are some matters on campus.
When I arrived at college, my family asked me to come home in Bekasi. The next day I went to Tasik city by bus, the city where I was born, along the road I could see a vast expanse of green scenery, hills, fields and even downtown. This means have entered the second week of my vacation.

Furthermore, I and my uncle had to travel far to the east Java region for a purpose. For the first time I travel far away by train. Journey time is taken within 11 hours. I enjoyed the return trip which is dominated by rice fields and rivers.

On a sunny morning I arrived in the town of Kediri, a city famous for its food getuk bananas. After the affair is finished and then I visited my brother in Pare or also called the English village, because there are places in that region in many English language courses. And at the afternoon to ngawi immediately and my sister‘s school there.Blind early in the morning we returned back to Tasik.

The next morning I had to attend my aunt's wedding in the town of Ciamis Awesome place! Wedding party there in the cool mountain foot. My aunt looked very pretty with a traditional white elegan wedding dress . Then next day I return to home till limit of holiday and back to campus at Bogor.

That's my big adventure, explore seven different cities in a short time but is very valuable. Many experiences and memories are so amazing. Perhaps if God wishes, wish it was a time I could explore other countries or even other continents in this hemisphere that I had never visited. Hopefully I can. Amiin.

Tags: #2011Writing, Travel Writing Scholarship 2011

About theglow


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Worldwide

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.