Existing Member?

TheDoorOfThePacific

People's Passion

COLOMBIA | Wednesday, 29 July 2015 | Views [169] | Scholarship Entry

I'm Gerardo Lemos, I was born in Colombia, and I moved at a very young age to United States.
Last year I traveled to Colombia to film a documentary: People's Passion for my Masters thesis. I won the One World Media fund to travel from London, UK to Cali Colombia to film this documentary. After I conclude this film I knew I want to be a documentary maker and be able to transmit stories about people and specially about Colombia.

I believe you should choose me because I know I can I believe that with my experience that , I will be able to present a documentary with the quality to make an impact and highlight the beauty of the Colombian Pacific.

Also, I think I can produce a documentary that enable me to take this story to an international level and show the positive stories of the Pacific coast of Colombia.

In addition, I can show the emotional journey for our audience, not just the information of this area that way, I will be able to target audiences for my documentary.


Tags: 2015 Film Scholarship to Colombia

About thedoorofthepacific


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Colombia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.