Existing Member?

The Summer Experience

The Summer Experience

USA | Monday, 24 August 2015 | Views [156] | Scholarship Entry

My name is Sam Chapman. I am from Memphis, Tennessee. I am currently attending the University of Memphis. I am an eighteen year old with a passion for expression through film. Whether that expression is my own experiences, someone else's, a passion, or a struggle. I find an inner craving that stretches deep into my inner core of a human being to express through film. I find the act of film-making to be a full creation. One that requires heart and determination, of which I have both of. It is my dream to succeed in my passion and the hard work required, is both revered and anticipated eagerly. This experience would be more than just an opportunity. Being selected to be mentored by Brian Rapsey would be an experience to learn and start my journey into film in an indescribably amazing adventure. Learning, hands-on, in a setting such as Columbia, to express the ways a small community lives and breathes, would be an opportunity for a lifetime. One that I could never forget and one that would help me push my way into the film world with a firm confident hand.
Thank you

Tags: 2015 Film Scholarship to Colombia

About thechapmansamuel


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.