Existing Member?

Lost in pristine heaven

Discovery of peace in the chaos.

VIETNAM | Friday, 15 May 2015 | Views [101] | Scholarship Entry

Jumping on the decision of which destinations should we go, which hotel should we stay or even which food we should eat is invariably a dilemma. Choices are dancing in your head and you have to match the right ones together.
I was put on that shoes when seeking hotel in Hoi An, an ancient town in center of Vietnam. This town attracts tourists for its boutique, ancient beauty which is still well preserved, as well as the beaches which are about 4 km from the town.
Finally, I chose the hotel-next-beach; actually it is just a hostel. We stay in the family room and it turned out to be the fantastic experience! The family room with 2 queen-sized beds is very large, two bathrooms and it was concreted by all the natural material. The price is just 40$ and fortunately, the hotel allowed us to stay in the group of 6. So it just charged each of us more than 7$ for a night! Super cool!
It was lovely hotel, clean, quiet and the most stunning thing is its distance to the beach! Super near! We walked just few meters and the beach appeared in front of our eyes.
This beach’s name is An Bang, pristine and almost untouched by tourism activities. I was randomly introduced by a friend so I decided to give it a try. Far away, just some tourists are leisurely wandering along the beach. The wild vines crew along the sand dune and twist around the cactus under the pine tree.
Definitely, it is the heaven for ones who are seeking the peaceful and tranquil moments!
I sat down in a beach sleeping chair, under the umbrella (I thought it belonged to no one but at the end, they asked me to pay 1$, it is still cheap price) The atmosphere is airy, the water is crystal-like with the waves gracefully flooding the shore. You can feel like this whole world is owned by your kingdom.
After taking relax, we swam and walked along the beach. At noon, you can see the seabed of the sea for its clarity and purity. It is typical by the blue color with many degrees. In the afternoon, the sky is colorized with various colors making the seascapes totally impressive. I feel myself lured away with the grace of the nature, for the first time
Speechless with the scenery, I did nothing apart from sitting on the beach and admired the fishermen sailing the boats back after a long working day. The children and the mothers were waiting for the high productivity.
The day ends in the beach when the sunset overwhelming the space with the grey theme. My legs were reluctant to get back and leave this heaven behind.

Tags: 2015 Writing Scholarship

About thecallofsea


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Vietnam

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.