Existing Member?

Adventures of the Black girls Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming 'Wow - what a Ride!

The Start to our adventure....

SINGAPORE | Thursday, 8 January 2009 | Views [628] | Comments [2]

It was an early start to our trip Tueday morning having to be at the airpot by 4:00am!!!!  Flight to San Fransisco sucked... the flight attendants kept waking us up to ask if we wanted anything to drink... can't you see we're sleeping!!  Got to San Fran and had 4.5 hours to spare...grabbed some breaky and walked the ailes of the airport...  did a bit of shopping and grabbed some sushi to go for our ride to singapore.. 

We boarded our flight to singapore through singapore airlines and we started off our trip in style with a Singapore Sling.. mmmmm.. then had to have a few more after that.. thank god for free alcoholic beverages on international flights!

To our surprise, the 20 hour flight to singapre wasn't so bad..  free booze, free movies, free tv episodes, and free games kept us busy along with the odd nap and awsome food!! 

Our flight stopped in Seoul this morning and the airport was super funky!!  Hard to explain you just had to be there!!  Got to Singapore at 1:00am and most stores etc were all open!!  Our first stop however was to the 24 hour pub to have a cold Tiger Pint... mmmmm!!!  Can't believe the amount gucchi and coach stores in all the airports.. is the airport the main avenue for purse shopping?? 

That's about is so far..  we can't wait to shower and go out in the sun!!  We leave Singapore at 7:00am which is in 3 hours and have an 8 hour flight to Sydney where Melissa and Jerilyn will be there to greet us! 

Sending our love from Singapore Internationl Airport,

Tanis & Kristin

Tags: airplane, airport, singapore

 

Comments

1

haha i told you, remember?! they did the same thing to me. If i wanted water while I was sleeping I would've posted a little note on my head ok...don't tap & wake me up!!! friggin flight attendants! ;) glad to hear you're alive and well so far!

  Jen Jan 9, 2009 8:01 AM

2

What are you girls up to now? Hugs and kisses!
Love Mom and Dad (and T.J.)

  Mom Jan 11, 2009 1:42 PM

About theblackgirls


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Singapore

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.