Existing Member?

Carl and Beccy Haines Carl and Beccy Haines are off for a whole year to travel the world!

Urgh - cleaning and dishes!

NEW ZEALAND | Tuesday, 20 May 2008 | Views [297]

Hi everyone,

This will be a short blog because there's not much to tell you except we're settled in our job in Franz Josef.  The accommodation we have is excellent, we have a double room with ensuite and a walk-in wardrobe!!  The people are really nice and we have 4 housemates.  Work is ok.. Carl is working the bar 6 nights a week from 1400 - 0200!! I clean from 0900 - 1400 and then work in the kitchen from 1830 - 2200 so we don't see each other much at the moment but the pay is good and we get free laundry plus there is little to do here so we're saving lots of money.  I'm back running again most mornings and I also play for the resort netball team, we play once a week.  It's good fun but we're not that good!

So we're here for a little while and are enjoying having some money coming INTO the bank account rather than always going out of it!

South America here we come with lots of 'dollar'!

Love to you all,

Mrs Mop 'Becs' and Carl 'Cocktail Cruise' xx

About the-haines-rtw


Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about New Zealand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.