Existing Member?

Moita dos Porcos - The Visit

Moita dos Porcos - The Visit to...

BRAZIL | Monday, 17 November 2008 | Views [258]

We didn't go to the Mucugê trip, so we got to do the work by here. The chosen place was Moita dos Porcos. It's a very well-known place in Caetité, people used to visit there to have some fun. We've got a lot of fun too!

. Well, first of all we needed to know what we were doing, it's dangerous get in a forest far away from the town. We took our backpacks with gallons of mineral water, some food easy to be eaten, lantern, cell-phones and some extra clothes. The only thing we just wouldn't remember to bring is the photo machine. Almost our trip was lost! Guess if we forgot it? What could we do? Take photographs from our eyes? Impossible! Thanks God in the right time Thaís intended look in her bag.

At the first moment we were feeling like in Lost. Looking around us and only we saw was forest. We took a lot of pics and enjoyed the peaceful place, next to a small river that goes in the region. We met some beautiful species of birds. The local wildlife is amazing! 

The plants that we are looking for were hard to find, we wanted the prettiest and interesting ones.

With the cooperation of all group we could took a direction and the plants were collected as the right teaches that our Biologic teacher said.

To celebrate the happy moment we made a home video about our own trip and passed in the school to our class a few weeks ago. They said that loved! 

The "independence trip" did by us was a very happy and memorable moment between friends. We hope do it again more times!

About thais_cte


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Brazil

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.